In 2011, I was struck with extreme pain. After a year or more of visiting doctors and many tests, I was finally able to learn to manage my pain. I wrote a series of posts about my journey with chronic pain on my family blog in 2015.
Encouraged to put them in a book, I have moved these stories to my public blog and am in the process of writing a devotional to encourage other chronic pain warriors.
My Journey with Chronic Pain.
Table of Contents
- Introduction – Learning to be still
- Embarking on a Chronic Life
- Suddenly Still
- First Signs of Fibromyalgia
- Bouncing from Doctor to Doctor
- HOW CAN I HELP SOMEONE WITH CHRONIC PAIN? (Free Printable)
- My Experience at Mayo Clinic
- Medications and Good Tips for Fibromyalgia
- Is there a Cure?
- Pain & Trials – It’s All Relative
- Waiting Patiently for a Diagnosis
- Grieving My Former Life
- Celebrate His Promises
- How I Found Refuge Through Chronic Pain
- Laughter Really is the Best Medicine
- Learning to Push Past Pain and Produce Passion
- Knee Problems
- About Life’s Interruptions
- What’s the Difference Between Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Learning to Speak Life Through My Pain
- Preparing for Daughter’s Wedding
- Pros and Cons of Prednisone
- Ultra-sound-guided Occipital Nerve Block
- June 2021 – Acquired a Neuroma of the Foot
- July 2021 Bone Scan Finds Osteoporosis-OP
- September 2021 – More Tests for OP
- January 2022 – Shingles
- August 2022 – Osteoporosis and My Teeth
- November 2022 – Treatments for Osteoporosis
- April 2023 – Finding New Doctors
- July 2023 – Fluoroscopic Occipital Nerve Block
- August 2023 – Coming soon – Total Reverse Shoulder Replacement
Current or New Issues
- Complete Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Knee Replacement
Do you have a question to ask about my illness?
I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about my illness. It may give me direction on what I should write about. Just put your question(s) in the comment section below. Thanks