NOTE: I received this book at no charge in exchange for writing this review. These words are my own opinion and I have not been compensated to say them.
Dare to Hope again
Have you been losing your hope lately? What is it that is pulling you down into
Look up because there is AlWAYS Hope in Jesus.
In her new book Fully Alive, Sara Larson has hit the nail on the target. We struggle because we don’t let God take over and do the work of healing in our lives. Sara will take you deep into soul searching to find what ails you. And she closes it all up in the Hope we have in our future in heaven. I was completely inspired and given new hope when I read the last chapter, He Rewards. I believe this book is for you.
Some of my favorite quotes FROM FULLY ALIVE
- “The storms reveal the lies we believe and the truths we need.”
- “Jesus invites us to flourish here, right where we live.”
- “The best news is this: Any Battle we endure in faith will pay us back in the end. We’ll be richer and wiser for it, and the enemy will have even less access to our souls.”
- “I have the living, all-powerful God alive in me, fighting for me, and keeping watch over me. And He’s as fiercely protective of you. Praise God.”
- “you always have more choices than you think.”
- “God’s promises do not apply to my own unrealistic expectations. His promises apply to my impossible situations. These are two totally different things.”
If you would like to dare to hope and dream again, Pick up Susie’s book today!
Living with new hope again!
Similar Posts by Author:
- 7 Ways Susannah Spurgeon Left a Legacy of Faith
- In Search of Resources for Grief
- How to Fan the Flames of Your Faith
- How Distant is Your God?
- Take Hold Helps You Let Go
Writer/Speaker sharing about how to make it through anything. I married a pastor with two boys who just lost their mom, I homeschooled my own children, led children’s ministries and women’s ministries in the church, and founded and led a homeschool support group. Had to give up much of this due to chronic pain. Like the Insurance, I know a lot because I’ve seen a lot.