I’m writing these letters in response to your questions about living with fibro. Thanks for asking about my health. I know you have been concerned about all the pain I have been experiencing. It has really been a difficult time. I’m so thankful that Michael and the kids have been right here for me but I feel so badly that they are all having to double up on the work. I am also not used to just sitting around. As you know, I am usually always working on the next big project but now I am unable to get around without great pain. Even on good days, I have to be careful not to overdo because fatigue will take over the next day and maybe longer.
As I am able, I will write to you about all the issues I am dealing with because of fibromyalgia. Again thanks for your concern and your prayers. It means more to me than you can imagine.
Scroll on down the page for a list of topics that have been discussed to this point. If you have a question you would like to ask, please leave it in the comments below. Thanks for caring.
TABLE ON CONTENTS
- What is a typical day like? from Bettie Gilbert
- How Do you Handle the Holidays? by Deb Lyons
- How Can I Help You? by Mandy
- What were the first symptoms you noticed? from Mandy
- How Do you manage Opioid RX? by Heather Calvert
- No Sugar Tonight. Fibromyalgia & Diet by Mandy
- What is Your Pain Like? Where Does it Hurt? by Selina Huffman
- What Happened To Your Faith? by Shona Smith
- Explaining Fibromyalgia Pain by Mandy Farmer
- Volunteering With Chronic Pain Disability by Pamela Jessen
- by Pa(opens in a new tab)Why are you tired all the time? from Winslow Dixon
- What is crashing? Why Does it happen? from Nan Jones
- Are You Staying Hydrated? by Mandy Farmer
- What Symptoms to Look For if you Suspect Fibromyalgia? By Mandy Farmer
- What is Fibromyalgia? by Mandy Farmer
- Why Fibromyalgia is a REAL Pain
- Baking Cookies with Fibro .. or NOT
- Simple Things I Can No Longer Do by Mandy Farmer
- Book Review: The Pain Companion by Mandy Farmer
- Have you tried Physical Therapy or Exercise? from Sarah L.
- How Are You Doing Since Your Diagnosis? from Kate Straus
- Chronic Pain Medical Expenses & Disability by Colleen
- Pain Comes for the Holidays by Mandy Farmer
- How I Push Past Pain to Produce Passion by Mandy Farmer
To Any Fibro Warriors out There
ATTENTION FIBRO WARRIORS: Would you be interested in writing a “Letter to Friends”? Click here for details; then contact Mandy.