I’m writing these letters in response to your questions about living with fibro. Thanks for asking about my health. I know you have been concerned about all the pain I have been experiencing. It has really been a difficult time. I’m so thankful that Michael and the kids have been right here for me but I feel so badly that they are all having to double up on the work. I am also not used to just sitting around. As you know, I am usually always working on the next big project but now I am unable to get around without great pain. Even on good days, I have to be careful not to overdo because fatigue will take over the next day and maybe longer.
As I am able, I will write to you about all the issues I am dealing with because of fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Again thanks for your concern and your prayers. It means more to me than you can imagine.
Scroll on down the page for a list of topics that have been discussed to this point. If you have a question you would like to ask, please leave it in the comments below. Thanks for caring.Letters to Friends About Coping with Fibromyaglia #chronicpain Click To Tweet
TABLE Of CONTENTS
- What is a typical day like? from Bettie Gilbert
- How Do you Handle the Holidays? by Deb Lyons
- How Can I Help You? by Mandy
- What were the first symptoms you noticed? from Mandy
- How Do you manage Opioid RX? by Heather Calvert
- No Sugar Tonight. Fibromyalgia & Diet by Mandy
- What is Your Pain Like? Where Does it Hurt? by Selina Huffman
- What Happened To Your Faith? by Shona Smith
- Explaining Fibromyalgia Pain by Mandy Farmer
- Volunteering With Chronic Pain Disability by Pamela Jessen
- by Pa(opens in a new tab)Why are you tired all the time? from Winslow Dixon
- What is crashing? Why Does it happen? from Nan Jones
- Are You Staying Hydrated? by Mandy Farmer
- What Symptoms to Look For if you Suspect Fibromyalgia? By Mandy Farmer
- What is Fibromyalgia? by Mandy Farmer
- Why Fibromyalgia is a REAL Pain
- Baking Cookies with Fibro .. or NOT
- Simple Things I Can No Longer Do by Mandy Farmer
- Book Review: The Pain Companion by Mandy Farmer
- Have you tried Physical Therapy or Exercise? from Sarah L.
- How Are You Doing Since Your Diagnosis? from Kate Straus
- Chronic Pain Medical Expenses & Disability by Colleen
- Pain Comes for the Holidays by Mandy Farmer
- How I Push Past Pain to Produce Passion by Mandy Farmer
To Any Fibro Warriors out There
ATTENTION FIBRO WARRIORS: Would you be interested in writing a “Letter to Friends”? Click here for details; then contact Mandy.