Yes, we accept guest posts
This is a faith-based blog site that covers a lot of different topics. One corner of this is a section sharing about Mandy’s journey with fibromyalgia. I now have two different ongoing series other Fibro Warriors can participate in.
“Light and Momentary” Pain Interviews
I know! It’s strange to write these words when talking about chronic pain. I have been in an R.A. flair most of the last year and have arrived at the place where I wonder just how much I can take. Not that I want to end it all, but when I look at my young life and then look forward to my future, it’s hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
And I wonder, “Is this all I have to look forward too?”
“Light and momentary troubles” comes from the scriptures where the Apostle Paul shares that when we arrive in heaven this will all seem small and insignificant. (2 Corinthians 4:17) He shares that one of the purposes of our trials is that when we get through them we can encourage and comfort others who are experiencing the same type of pain.
So this year, I’d like to offer a series of interviews with chronic pain warriors. I would like us to all share and encourage one another so that we can “all patiently endure as we suffer.” (2 Corinthians 1:6) And then though “we were crushed and overwhelmed beyond our ability to endure, and we thought we would never live through it.” Even when we expect that we will die, we will stop relying on ourselves and learn to rely only on God, who raises the dead. (2 Corinthians 1:8,9) Would you be willing to share a bit about your Faith through your pain journey? Contact me at mandy@mandyandmichele with GUEST POST in the subject and we will get started
Letters to Friends
These posts are written in letter form discussing different aspects of dealing with the disease.
She writes specifically to friends and family to help them understand what she is going through. She allows other fibro warriors to guest post on occasion to share on their experiences especially if it is in areas that Mandy has not experienced. Read some of her “letters” here.
Each post answers one specific question a friend might ask. If this sounds like something you would like to do, contact us through the contact form below. Indicate the topic you prefer to write about.
- Write your submission as a letter to a friend/family answering the chosen question.
- This is a faith-based blog. Please, no cuss words or derogatory speech.
- Word Count at least 750 words. Since fibro warriors usually have issues with brain fog and stamina. I don’t expect letters to be lengthy; however, longer is acceptable.
- Your submission must be original; meaning it hasn’t been published anywhere else. Possibly, you wrote about this topic but can write a letter that shares some of the information. I do not mind if you include one link back referring to your own blog post.
- I welcome “personal images only” that you would like to use. Any other images must include a credit source.
- I will include any social media links that you have, plus your blog URL.
- Submissions will be due at least two weeks before agreed upon publishing date in Word, Google Docs, or submitted below.
- We will add you as a contributor on my WordPress blog so that you will get notified about comments. Would love for you to reply to comments.
- Send your submission to email@example.com or in the form below. Be sure to put GUEST POST [topic} in the subject line.
Please include in your submission a personal photo, a short bio, your own blog URL, and any social media you would like to include such as twitter or facebook
We also reserve the right to decline to publish any submission that does suit our purposes.
Your submission gives us permission to edit for length, grammatical errors, and other things we feel necessary.
Finally, for SEO purposes, all published submissions become the property of Mandy and Michele. Guest posts MUST NOT be republished on your blog unless dramatically changed.
Contact us or Submissions
CONTACT MANDY AT MANDY@MANDYANDMICHELE.COM
Thank you for considering a guest post. We will be in touch soon.