How are you Leaving a Legacy in 2021?
Each month, I feature a blogger along with our Legacy Link-up.
This year we will start out looking at confidence. What scripture gives you confidence in life as you leave a legacy for your family and others? On these posts, we feature a guest writer on a particular scripture (your choice) and then open it up for other bloggers to share a link to their post as well.
NEW THEMES: I am also looking for writers to share from different ethnic groups. How do you Leave a Legacy for your family especially through your culture? Or write about someone in your culture that has left a great godly legacy for others to follow.
You can check out what these posts look like at this link LEGACY LINK-UP. Upcoming themes for the month are listed at the bottom of this page. If you would like to submit a legacy guest post, please contact Mandy at email@example.com. Put the words Guest Post in your subject line.
- Word Count 800-1000 words. (flexible)
- Your submission must be original; meaning it has not been published anywhere else. Possibly, you wrote about this topic but can write a similar post.
- I welcome “personal images only” that you would like to use.
- Submissions will be due at least two weeks before agreed upon publishing date in Word, Google Docs, or submitted below.
- We will add you as a contributor to our WordPress blog so that you will get notified about comments. We would love for you to reply to comments.
- Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org in a WORD document or Google docs. Be sure to put LEGACY GUEST POST [topic} in the subject line.
- This is a faith-based blog. Please, no cussing or derogatory speech.
Please include in your submission a personal photo, a short bio, your own blog URL, and any social media you would like to include such as Twitter or Facebook. If you have a personal signature image, send it along too.
We also reserve the right to decline to publish any submission that does suit our purposes. Your submission gives us permission to edit for length, grammatical errors, and other things we feel necessary.
Finally, for SEO purposes, all published submissions become the property of Mandy and Michele. Guest posts MUST NOT be republished on your blog unless dramatically changed. We do encourage you to promote your post on social media and/or an introductory blog post on your own blog. Here’s an example of an introductory post that leads to our blog. Living Our Days
Upcoming Monthly Themes
- August – Back to School – Mandy Farmer
- September – Hispanic Heritage Month – Meghan Villatoro
- October – National Italian-American Heritage Month
- November – Native-American Heritage Month – Anita Ojeda
- December – Leaving a Legacy at Christmas
- January – My ONEWORD365 – Mandy Farmer
- February – African-American History Month
- March – Irish- American Heritage Month / Or Women’s History Month
- April – Autism Month or National Deaf History Month
- May – Asian-American-Pacific Islander History Month or Jewish-American Heritage Month
Contact Mandy Farmer at email@example.com