Schedule of Nuggets Ministry Helps
- Sunday Newsletters by Subscription only
- How to Be the Perfect Pastor’s Wife
- Hurricane Preparedness for Ministry
- a Year’s Worth of Bulletin Boards
- When You’re Dreams are Thrown into the Pits
- Getting on a Budget and Staying There
- Self-Care ~ The First Step to Avoid Burn-Out
- Helping Our Children Survive Growing Up in a Parsonage
- Prayer Ministry & Outreach
- 4 Simple Ways to Get Those Notes in the Mail
- Perils of a Pastors Wife – Book Review
- When Your Circumstances Cast Your Into a Horrible Pit
- Building Friendship in and Out of the Church
- Reaching out to Caregivers
- Awesome Discipleship Idea for Teen Girls
- Great Advice for the Pastor and his Family
- How to Love Your Pastor All Year Long
- UNAPPRECIATED ~ Three Actions to Change Your Own Heart
- The Parable of the Lost Shepherd
- Book Review: Simply Tuesday
- 5 Important Aspects of Pastoral Self-Care
- Great Idea for the Summer Months
- Sickness & Grief Helps
- Reaching Out to the Chronically Ill
Have You Been Hurt by the Church?
Have you felt abandoned by God in the lonely fires of ministry? The Perils of A Pastor’s Wife will speak to your deepest wounds and help you find God’s Presence through it all — somewhere, somehow, somebody knows. You are not alone.
Join this new facebook group
This Group is expressly for men and women trying to find Joy in the Wilderness after losing their pastorate.
Please share this with others you know who are struggling with the transition. This is a place for support and encouragement.
No judgment, just a shoulder to lean on.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO JOIN.